Monday 21 September 2015

You Beauty discovery September box



You Beauty discovery September box 





This Box has barely bean in my possession for an hour and I'm already witting a blog post about it. The reason why I am so excited is because this is my first ever beauty box! I have known about You beauty boxes for a awhile now and I have always been tempted to get it because I have mostly good things about it and its also the cheapest beauty Box that I am aware of. So I toke the plunge and joined this month, I probably join a but late in the month  because not everything was available. How You Beauty works is that you chose 2 main products and then they fill the rest of box up with other products, the products I chose was the face and cream and the mask. The hydrating face cream was unavailable so I selected another. 
So lets get to it so I can show you whats in my box 

The Products are 
Make Up Sponge 
Chia Seeds- 75g 
Urban Veda soothing Cream-  50 ml
The Body Shop Oils of life - 7 ml 
Exuviance Purifying Clay Masque - 10ml


For £7 its pretty good, there is one full size product (The Urban Veda face cream) and many different samples included a food sample of Chia seeds I have not tried them before, I might try them in some yogurt. 

The sample I am most excited to try is The Body Shop Oils of life, I love face oils and I haven't tried a new one In a while so it would interesting to see how this compares to the other ones I have tried.





I'm very excitied to be trying some new products. I shall report back on these products, hopefully there will be  a few gems. As its my first beauty box I would love to know any box you would recommend that aren't to expensive
Thank You for Reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment