Thursday 1 October 2015

The big make up declutter :The Eye make up edition






The Big Make Up declutter :The Eye make up edition
I have been seeing a lot of these kind of videos of declutering of make up collection which have inspired me to declutter mine aswell as the fact that it gets messy and unorgansied really easy. So  I thought it was time to say goodbye to some stuff I have barley used and probably needed throwing away. I haven't thrown everything away but I would say at least 80%. Now I count my eye palettes as separate (strange, I know ) but to me they are different and I find having palettes more useful and I do store them in different compartments 


I have kept some of of my fav's like the hypno star mascara and the Mac zoom lash but also kept some of the  stuff that is expensive and I have not had the chance to try. The reason why I got rid of most of my mascaras is that most if not all of the high street ones have started to smudge on me which is really annoying especially as I have started to become more busy  and I need my make up to stay put for as long as possible. I have thrown out some single eyeshadows like these ones

The Update!!
A couple of weeks after the clutter and I have thrown most of that away, I kept it in a bag to see if I would ever reach for it again and I haven't so I thrown most of it out. I have kept the two faced shadow insurance because its growing on me and I have finished up my Benefit Stay don't stray but that's the only thing I have really kept. I have made a purchases of a new mascara but apart from that that is it.
I think the next declutter will be either foundation or Lip Product (gasps and cries in the corner)
Thanks for Reading 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment